Gallery in a suitcase
At the Kleinkunsthotel, it’s the little things that matter.
Curiosities and trinkets follow you all the way through the hotel, highlighting the singularity of the Performing Arts Hotel. Embark on a journey of discovery. Sneak a peek in the trunk and behind the screens.
Enjoy the works of art and other objects of interest.
For information on the artists, craftspeople, works of art and prices, please ask at reception.
Take a piece of South Tyrol home with you.
- 1993 Matura at the art school, St. Ulrich
- 1999 Diploma di pittura, Accademia di Belle
- Arti di Bologna, Italy
- Lives and works in Plaus
- 2018 Women's Museum, Merano
- 2017 Academy of German-Italian Studies, Merano
- 2016 East West Club, Merano
- 2016 Gallery in the town hall, Naturns
- 2012 Sparkasse Academy, Bolzano
- 2011 Kränzelhof, Tscherms
- 2008 Church of Our Lady, Latsch
- 1999 Gallery Prisma, Bolzano
- 1993 Circolo Arci "Sesto Senso", Bologna
Thea Unteregger attended the Kunstlehranstalt St. Ulrich, studied art history and art.
Her artistic works have rarely been shown so far: in 2010 she presented the "pocket goddess" at the Krone Inn in Laas and present it in 2018 - she used the goddess symbols for the first time in Bolzano.
A few impressions from our vernissage, which took place on March 30th, 2019:
We would like to thank all our artists of the past years: